Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Happy 4rth Of July


It was my father's dream that all of his children stay together in one nation, but those dream 
never come until he died in this country.

Before he died he keep thinking some of his children, how they be able to come here in United State?
His lash wish asking us to help them all of my brothers and sisters to be united with us here.


He used to say;  "come here in America" (at that time I stayed in Kuwait last 1994)
This is a Democratic country, Is it "Freedom from all Religion."



I'm still hoping celebrating next Independence Day with all my sibling. 
God willing.


What’s Independence Day like today? Do most people you know actually make time to purposely celebrate our independence in meaningful ways?

For us, we want to stay all together, to be united and having fun!!!

Enjoy everyone.

By: ShehGarLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment