Monday, September 16, 2013

8th Days of Invasion


Being a Filipino I love my Country, my City, My Hometown.
Where I'm belong to the YOSORES CLAN.
I love my neighbors, my friends where I grow up, we are like brothers, and 
sisters as one family sharing each other, and love one another.


Mabuhay Tayong Lahat

In this picture above, (Bagets) we are all single, but now some died, some are married,
And some are not, and some are successful in their profession.
How I wish we could go back to our life before.
We are all believing the faith of Roman Catholic.
The happiest moment we had as family. 


I used to dream this place, I have no idea what it mean.
But now I realized and trying to figure out those dream I had.
That is something to happen in this area, I saw darkness from this place
I'm running toward Santa Barbara, Lustre Street then toward our home
Martha Drive. 


The smoke where you can see above the sky, this come from
Santa Barbara, on the right side building my college school,
Southern City Colleges where I studies BSC (Accounting Major).


By: ShehGarLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment